F.A.Q'sfrequently asked questions
Q. I AM NEW TO YOGA/PILATES, WHERE DO I START?
- A. It is a good idea to try different classes to get an idea of the different styles of classes and teachers that suites you. We have a beginner Yoga class on a Tuesday 9:15am and Beginners Pilates Thursday 9:15am, they are a good place to start if you have not practised before. All the Level 1 classes are open classes, so you are welcome to join these classes.
Q. WHAT IS THE EVE & GRACE ETIQUETTE?
- A. At Eve & Grace, we’re pretty laid back. There are a few guidelines we like to follow and encourage:
- • Please arrive for your class in plenty of time, at least 15 minutes. Classes start on time, however there is a 5 minutes grace period.
- • We’re a shoe-free zone, so please take off your shoes and place them in the cube before entering the studio.
- • There is a cube for clothes and personal belongings in the reception area.
- • Feel free to take a break at any time during class by sitting or lying quietly on your mat.
Q. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- A. It’s important to be comfortable and have freedom of movement for all classes. We recommend you wear shorts or leggings with vests or crop tops. Men usually wear shorts and a t-shirt.
Q. DO I NEED TO BRING MY OWN MAT?
- A. No, we have mats here for you to use. All of our mats are cleaned down after every class, but if you prefer to use your own you are always welcome to bring it!
Q. DO YOU HAVE CONCESSIONS?
- A. We offer a 10% discount on all class passes. If you are a full-time student, NHS staff, pensioner or a Jobseeker, you are eligible to receive this discount. Please note that documentary proof is required to qualify for a concession and that concession cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts and promotions.
Q. WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
- A. Our Cancellation Policy is 12 hours. Cancellations within 12 hours of the session will not be refunded. Cancellations prior to 12 hours will result in a credit towards a future class based on availability and similar cost.
- All class passes belong to the client and cannot be transferred to another person. All class fees are non-refundable.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy for all private tuition. Cancellations prior to 24 hours will result in a credit towards a future private class based on availability. Cancellations within 24 hours will not be refunded except in the case of a medical cancellation.