This Positive Birth Preparation course provides expectant parents with a complete antenatal education to have a calm and positive birth. Perfect for expectant mothers and their birth partners once the pregnancy reaches around 20 weeks, it’s delivered in partnership with Eve & Grace.
This event is a small group course with a maximum of 4 couples, enabling you to learn over the course of a weekend and to share the experience with other couples on the same journey.
Taking place at the beautiful Eve and Grace Boutique Wellness Studio in Battersea, this course will provide you with all of the tools, techniques and knowledge that you need to have the birth experience that you desire. Childbirth shouldn’t be something to fear, it should be something to embrace! Make yours a positive experience to reflect on with joy.
The course is run on Saturday and Sunday, starting each day at 10am and finishing at 5pm. Refreshments are provided.
Teaching the KGH method, I’ve trained with the only Hypnobirthing teacher training provider accredited by the Royal College of Midwives, so you know you’re in good hands. It’s taught all over the world and is the choice of medical professionals, midwives, celebrities and us regular (but magnificent) Mama’s.
By the end of the course, you will know:
- How to release fear, stress and tension and replace them with calm, confidence and positivity
- How your body works during labour, the science behind what is happening and what you can do to connect your body and mind to support the miraculous event of birth
- The role of your birth partner and how he/she can best support you and also feel connection and enjoyment in the experience
- The role midwives and obstetricians and how you can work with these people to achieve the birth you want
- The stages of childbirth, what each stage can be like, how to prepare for the expected and unexpected
- The KG Hypnobirthing techniques you need to help you have a calm, positive birth
We aren’t your average Hypnobirthing course. With Magnificent Mama, you will get everything you need as well as a few additional bits that we believe you DESERVE. Included in the course price:
- All course tuition and course information pack
- Ongoing phone/text/WhatsApp/telegram/carrier pigeon support from me until your birth, and after if you choose the ‘extra magnificence’ option
- A Magnificent Mama tote bag
- The KG Hypnobirthing Book written by Katharine Graves
- The Positive Birth Book written by Milli Hill
- The KG Hypnobirthing Relaxation MP3s
- yesmum TO BE positive birth affirmation cards
- A scented candle for luxurious relaxation
Magnificent Mama provides an all-encompassing pregnancy support service for both you AND your birth partner, I am here every step of the way, as and when you need.
- 1st/2nd June
- 27th/28th July
- 24th/25th August
- 13th/14th September
- 12th/13th October
- 10am – 5pm each day
for more information or book online today